Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Casey Anthony FRENZY

I am saddened at the thought of the poor little girl who died, apparently of unknown causes, but I am totally mystified about the 3 year coverage and total immersion by the media into this trial. Am I the lone person in America who thinks this way? Now that this is over, let's pray that people like Nancy Grace and these other courtroom pundits take a real long vacation. I know it won't happen because America seems to be devolving into one big trailer park. Snobby comment, I know. But the fascination people have for low rent, single digit IQ folks who commit these crimes and foul up their surroundings quicker than an untrained puppy is apparently immeasurable.

And there is no safe haven from this Anthony frenzy:

The weather channel is naming a tropical storm Caylee

Sportscenter keeps talking about Casey at the bat

Bloomberg broke into their early morning coverage of the Asian markets with the verdict announcement apparently implying that Apple may now accelerate their development of the Casey Anthony app

And the SyFy channel is promoting Extra Terrestrial involvement in this whole affair

Don't know about you, but I'm headed for the golf course. But my smartphone has been programmed to zap me alerts of any breaking news concerning juror interviews. Beam me up Scotty - not sure what nebula we have entered into.


BBFN - Fanatticman

1 comment:

  1. F-Man, you're on a roll!

    Wanna pop by my double-wide later for a PBR?

    ReplyDelete