Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What Am I Thankful For?

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a goodnight. Yes, I am still mixing holiday sayings and customs together improperly, but I have so much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving it would get anyone confused. Some recent reasons to give bountiful thanks:

1) I am thankful that Petraeus had an affair with a woman - no need to revisit that don't ask, don't tell nonsense

2) I am thankful that Hillary Clinton is resigning - girl look haggard. I couldn't tell who was who when she was standing next to Netanyahu.

3) I am thankful that there is a fiscal cliff looming ever closer - more opportunity for the talking heads to say "kick it down the road"

4) I am thankful that Eagles Coach Andy Reid won't get fired until the season is over - there are plenty of senseless challenge flags to be tossed and six more post-game pressers where he says "he takes responsibility and he has to get better"

5) I am thankful about the uproar over the unions forcing  Hostess Bakery to close -  although given a little more time Mayor Bloomberg would have found a way to do it himself (now there's a damn Twinkie for you)

But really I am thankful for my family, our great country and that we have the many freedoms we enjoy. And for golf, oh yes, almost forgot.
Now let's hope Santa brings us a nice, big turkey for Thanksgiving, or maybe some chocolate Easter eggs.


BBFN - Fanatticman




No comments:

Post a Comment