Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chicken George

Have you heard about the Chicken McNugget that sold for $8,100 on Ebay because it had a profile that resembled George Washington? Yea, and it's a few years old too. I am so sorry that I missed getting in on this bidding. I really want to send a note to the genius who bought this and ask him where he hides his flying saucer, and also to let him know that I may have a few choice items for him to add to his collection:

I have some old socks that can be used as hand puppets that resemble Kermit and Miss Piggy.

I have been saving an old pork chop that looks like Joy Behar for over a year. I just felt at the time that it was fate that made me shove this in my underwear drawer.

I have a few putters that are guaranteed to make the ball go in the hole. No, really!

I have a previously used hot dog that I loaned to both Anthony Weiner and Brett Favre for their dubious forays in cyberspace.

And finally, an old Dennis Kucinich campaign button that bears an image of the soon to be former Congressman Kucinich. This guy could probably help the aforementioned McNugget buyer relocate his spacecraft - it could be in the same hangar where the Congressman from space parks his.


BBFN - Fanatticman

1 comment:

  1. Hey F-Man, that Chicken McNugget was aged to perfection, very tasty, and worth every dollar! How much you want for the Behar chop?

    ReplyDelete