Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Two Recent Annoying Things

The Guinness ad where they show a guy in a kilt bending over and inadvertently flashing his hopefully clad man zone to two flummoxed guys is so overplayed that I want to boycott St. Patrick's Day. Come on, it's funny the first time but gets stupid after seeing it every 10 minutes. Stop it now !

How about the Orlando Magic? In an effort to keep Dwight Howard (who has done nothing but bitch in his entire pro career), they have told baby Howard that he can decide whether to keep the GM and Coach after the season if he signs a contract extension. HUH? This is unbelievable.

I had a great round of golf today,and I come home to this junk? Where is the universal consideration for my likes and dislikes? Why do I have to turn on the TV and be exposed to this garbage? Is it a conspiracy?

I only wish I had the power to decide the fate of my last boss. I better stop there.

BBFN - Fanatticman

No comments:

Post a Comment