Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My World Turned Upside Down By The Morning News

I don't know how I will be able to get through the day. Here's what has happened so far:

- New study says vitamins don't really do squat

- New study says that hand sanitizers are worth zilch

- After December 31, it will be illegal to make 40 and 60 watt lightbulbs (the old kind)

It's only 8:20, I am still sipping my second cup of coffee and pacing around the house in my sandals, and I have to deal with this shitstorm? This is almost enough to make me sit in a corner and ponder how to get through the next few days. But hey, I know I can tough it out and get back to practice putting in an hour or so.

But first I have to find a box, just a cardboard box big enough to hold all of my vitamins and hand sanitizers for a donation to the Salvation Army.They'll take anything and at least I can claim a tax deduction for this worthless junk. Oh, and the box will be in the basement which I am sure is illuminated by a lot of 60 watt bulbs.

Oh no! Now I am worried again.

BBFN - Fanatticman

No comments:

Post a Comment